Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Famy, Laguna

I hope it’s always weekend. Or maybe, it could be 3 days. Time flies really fast if you’re having fun that is why you feel sad when you realize it’s already Sunday. Here we go again, Lazy Monday. I get up late on Mondays maybe because I still have a hangover of weekend. :|

Anyway, we went to Famy, Laguna last Saturday. It’s the second home of my mother-in-law so we always visit. Lou’s her driver every weekend and of course, he loves to bring us along wherever he goes. Haha! This time, we went there together with the kids! Yes kids, my son and nephew. :)


It's sooo hard to look after these boys! I'm thinking twice if I want another child. Haha!

 Kisses! He loves Tita. He loves Mommy. PRICELESS.

I love the fresh air in this place as well as the water in the river. It’s really clean ad clear. I want to bring my friends here again. They’ve been here last year but there are a lot of changes already and I’m sure they’ll love it! Plus they can bring their kids this time as they don’t have to walk for 10 to 15 minutes anymore. My mother-in-law’s new house is just 2-minute walk so it’s easier for them especially to those who avoid the sun and stay white. HAHA.

Luis was a little bit scared so he didn’t let go of my hand and just stayed on the same spot. He didn’t want to move! It’s annoying but totally cute when he’s afraid like that. It’s so not like his Kuya! Potpot on the other hand loves the water so much that he didn’t want to leave the river. Too bad Lou and I didn’t bring our own clothes.  You really tend to forget about yourself if you’re busy with the kids. Or it’s just me? Haha!


They're wearing the same sando! :) I’m glad they had so much fun. They were so tired and fell asleep when we got in the car. It only took us an hour of travel and we’re home! :)

P.S.
I wasn’t able to start my DietPlan. :( Sad! I didn’t get a chance to go grocery shopping but I will really, really try this weekend. Good luck to me!



2 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! What a happy family :)
    Followe dyou sis!

    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...